Planning and Implementing at a Watershed Scale
The physical connection between tributaries and larger streams and rivers, between surface and ground water, and between wetlands and all of the water sources, warrants the need to assess, plan and implement activities at the watershed level. Our Council brings together a diverse set of stakeholders to develop and advance commonly supported water quality goals. What we can achieve together includes:
- Information. Gather, evaluate, and disseminate information pertinent to watershed health.
- Projects. On-the-ground projects and educational campaigns.
- Outreach and Engagement. Identify and engage the public, partners and stakeholders.
- Education. Increase knowledge, awareness and understanding to promote balanced stewardship.
- Resources. Assemble money and resources.
Attend Meetings and Events
All stakeholder meetings are free and open to the public. Meeting information is regularly posted on the calendar.
Get Your Hands Dirty
Participate in our periodic volunteer opportunities. Sign up here to be notified of specific opportunities.
Join a Committee or Volunteer for the Board
We value your opinion and input. We are currently seeking individuals willing to serve on the Board for a two- to three-year term. Active committees include the Leadership and Technical Committees and are open to new members at any time.
Home | Overview | Meetings | Resources | Partners | Links | Get Involved | Contact Us
© 2015 Middle Colorado Watershed Council